Welcome to our Parish Website
The Catholic Parish is named after the patrons of our two churches: Our Lady of Lourdes and Saint Joseph. The older Church built in 1867 is dedicated to Saint Joseph and is on the corner of Saxon and York Road, Our Lady's opened in 1956 and is situated on the corner of Arundel and Waterloo Road.
- Our Lady of Lourdes: 5.30pm
- Saint Joseph's: 7.00pm
- Saint Joseph's: 9.30am
- Our Lady of Lourdes: 11.00am.
What we offer
We offer the liturgy, pastoral care and a life of prayer in the tradition of the Catholic Church and are part of the Archdiocese of Liverpool
We welcome all who wish to pray with us and strive to be a helpful and a friendly Church.